We are delighted that HBE’s Account Manager, Alasdair Josh has been invited by BIFM Ireland to present about the importance of Legionella Control to their members.
The presentation will cover:
- How legionella presents risks & factors which affect growth
- Key legislation and guidance documents Information and maintenance
- Legionella Control
- Responsibilities and management
- Water Systems that create risk
- Frequency of checks to minimize the risk
Date & Time: Wednesday 5th September 2018 08:00 – 09:30 IST
Location: Arup, 50 Ringsend Road, D04 T6X0, Dublin
This presentation was very well received when given in Cork last year. BIFM advise booking early as numbers are likely to be high.
To book your place simply visit the BIFM Ireland eventbrite page